Assisted living at Evergreen Senior Living is designed for seniors to have access to a variety of unique amenities that enhance their experience in our community. We provide a variety of options for entertaining, get-togethers, exercise, social activities, dining and more. The list below is just a sampling of what we offer our residents, making Evergreen Senior Living stand out as an exceptional community for seniors.
- Evergreen Senior Living has multiple gathering places for events, games, storytelling, relaxation time, and activities with family and friends. These include the family room, conference room, and a private dining center.
- We offer three choices in dining options: Traditions Restaurant, Crossroads Café and Legends Pub.
- The TV lounge is the perfect place to gather with other seniors to watch a favorite drama, reality show or sporting event.
- Our Community Center is a place for our senior community to gather for socializing and participating in life-enrichment programs.
- The One-Stop Shoppe has a variety of items to choose from for retail therapy.
- For those who enjoy reading, the library features an assortment of genres that are sure to please the ardent reader.
- Movie time is always a fun way to spend the evening with friends; seniors can do so at the Critic’s Reel Theater.
- Good health is important, and our seniors can stretch their muscles, stay active and stay or get in shape by visiting the Senior Flex Fitness Center.
- Anyone, whether resident or guest can get connected and surf the net, interact with friends on social media pages, play games or stay up-to-date on current events using the free Wi-Fi.
- We make laundry time easy with a laundry room easily accessible on each floor. However, if preferred, we are available to assist in laundry needs.
- We provide transportation for our seniors to and from local outings and events.
- A chapel is available to anyone who has need of it.
- Our outdoor areas offer relaxing opportunities for enjoying the peace of our community with well-maintained paths and walkways, and our secured courtyard
“Living is easy” at Evergreen Place, our senior assisted living and memory support community. In our care, seniors will experience a rich, full life every day. Visit our vibrant campus or call (309) 274-5440 today!