Evergreen Place Supportive Living in Streator allows each senior in our community the ability to maintain their independence in a supportive, caring environment. Supportive living differs from assisted living services in only one aspect – finances. We are proud to work with each of our seniors and their loved ones to find the financial solution that works to their greatest benefit, including accepting long-term care insurance, Medicare/Medicaid and Veteran’s Benefits.
Our team of professionally-trained compassionate caregivers provide the following services:
- 24-hour wellness support whenever requested
- Routine medication management to ensure the health and safety of our seniors
- Discreet personal assistance in the privacy of the resident’s apartment
- Delicious and healthy restaurant style meals, and snacks prepared to perfection
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Senior-friendly transportation in and around the community
- Social activities and engaging programming to promote mental, emotional and social health
Evergreen Place Supportive Living provides a comfortable, restful and cost-effective solution to the ever-growing need for senior living; that is why as part of our commitment to you, we:
- Only a small deposit to hold your apartment required
- Apply your deposit to your first month’s rent
- Expect no up-front costs or hidden fees.
- Do not require an entrance fee or maintenance fee.
Talk to one of our team members to learn more about financial aid, and how you can determine if financial assistance eligible Evergreen Place Supportive Living in Streator, Illinois is an option. Call (815) 672-0903