The Castle Manor team endeavors to provide enticing activities for seniors that will inspire them to participate with other senior peers At Castle Manor, there is a diversified selection of activities. With educational, spiritual, social, and cultural programs created for ideal overall health and fitness each day, offers opportunity for joy. Here are just a few highlights!
- Our Senior Flex Fitness Center promotes physical health with several weekly classes including Sit and Be Fit, Strength Training, Wii, and Balance and Weights.
- Creative inspiration is on the agenda, including cooking, scrapbooking, arts and crafts, movies, and musical performances.
- Brain power is critical, and seniors stay on the forefront with computer classes, board games, and testing their memory with crossword puzzles.
- We encourage participating in community events with social gatherings, summer concerts, intergenerational programs, and educational programs.
- We provide our seniors with the opportunity to discover, explore, and enjoy life with scenic drives, visits to the zoo, walks around area parks, concerts, dinner theater, and sporting events.
- Spirituality is also important, we happily offer church services, bible study, and more, available in our on-site chapel.
Our seniors also have access to:
- Decadent dining experiences in the Traditions Restaurant
- An on-site beauty and barber shop to stay looking and feeling great
- Library for intrigue, romance, and sci-fi adventures
- Chapel for prayer, reflection, serenity and peace
- One-Stop Shoppe for all your retail needs
- TV lounge to enjoy favorite shows
- Private dining with family for special events
- Family room for gatherings
- Safe, secure outdoor walking paths
- Free Wi-Fi for residents and guests
See for yourself why Castle Manor, in Lincoln IL, is a leader in supportive living by scheduling a tour of our vibrant campus today! Call today at (217) 732-2310 or contact us online! We can’t wait for you to be a part of our family!