THE LEGACY: MEMORY CARE APARTMENT FEATURES & FLOOR PLANS
The 40 apartments in The Legacy: Memory Support are designed with specific consideration to the needs of residents with dementia, Alzheimer’s and other memory issues. We strive to maintain comfortable, safe and simple environments that decrease stimulation, promote success and feel like home. Amenities include:
- Large windows in every apartment for an abundance of natural light
- A state-of-the-art fire sprinkler system
- Maintenance-free and worry-free living
- Noncombustible construction
- First-floor convenience
- Kitchenettes with oak cabinets and refrigerators
- Spacious bathrooms
- Walk-in showers with grab bars
- Individual heating and central air
The Legacy is designed for our residents to thrive. We encourage all of our seniors to make their apartments just like home by bringing in family pictures and special mementos from home to make the transition as seamless as possible. We even have shadow boxes just outside the apartments above the apartment numbers to add personalization and assistance in locating the correct apartment. Need help hanging pictures on the walls? Our maintenance department can take care of it – just make a request! At The Legacy, we strive to give our seniors and their family members peace of mind and a sense of comfort.
Evergreen Place and The Legacy: Memory Support, Frankfort, Tinley Park, Orland Park, Palos Park, Lockport, Homer Glen and surrounding communities.